CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Super Friends

Last Night I had potenially the night of my year!!

A family who I got really close to during the 3 months I lived in Virginia flew me down for a week, which included taking in Winterjam here in Roanoke. At Winterjam Hawk Nelson, my favorite band, played. It blew me away. I not only got to meet them, but I also got to talk to them and found out they sometimes visit Moncton and Jason wants to move to PEI.

I'm beside myself at how the Hancocks would give me such a great gift. I've never rocked it out so hard at a concert before. Now that the concert is over we get to share this memory. I also ended up on the local news, and hopefully the words I spoke God will use to promopt a heart to go to church this Sunday. At the concert 126 people committed their lives to Christ.

When I got home form the concert my Super friend, Jackie, called. We seem to grow closer with every phone call. For thos who don't know I'm dating a girl I met on the internet. We meet on a christian singles forum. Neither of us was looking for a relationship, single people just seem to be more talkative. Anyways, we talked as friends and a mutual attraction developed. WE spent 2 months REALLY getting to know each other asking the hard questions and then decided to start a dating. Best decision I've made since I decided to come on staff at River Valley.

These are my Super Friends who make my life even better than before!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff* Love ya...mean it!

Aaron Perry said...

congrats on the cool night.

Anonymous said...

yea, good times...and congrats on the GF. I had no idea! hope things go well.
(and i'm showing incredible restraint by leaving out napoleon dynamite quotes about lafawnduh,etc)