CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 16, 2006

Big News & Big Trips

The big news in my life is I'm moving across the country. From Coast to Coast. In 60 days I'll be flying to British Columbia to start my Masters work at ACTS Seminaries on Trinity Western University in Langley, B.C.

Special Props go out to Jeremy Cummings, Aaron Perry, and Jay Major, who gave me advice on how to choose my Seminary. These guys have always saw the potential God has placed in me and encouraged me to chase God size dreams. Always with common sense and practicality in mind, right AP?!

My first classes are Introduction to Greek, Introduction to Hermeneutics, Believers' Church Theology, and Reseach Methods. I'm pumped about my classes, especially Greek & Theology. I've already learned my Greek Alphabet (thanks again AP).

I've found a place 10 minutes from the the campus. It's a really sweet townhouse with a gym and clubhouse all included. It also has cable and wireless internet access. I've included some pics to show you how sweet it is. Like something out of a magazine, I hope it isn't.

4 comments:

Steph said...

awesome Dave! I'm sure you'll love it!

and remember, our place is open any time you want to get away for a few days, we're just on the other sdie of thouse mountains

Dancin' said...

gThanks Steph!! Crashing at Sista's is in the contract. Hope to see more of the Perrys soon.

Whitey: I updated your website link.

Anonymous said...

The new digs look awesome! They need a more lived in look though...a few pics or something like that...Most cool!

Aaron Perry said...

hey bro,

cool stuff! good looking apartment.