CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 28, 2005

How Worthless am I?!

So I'm in my car AGAIN ( do some of my best thinking there) driving through the back roads of Fredericton, listening to JoyFM. I'm singing along with the music when my singing stops dead. The song was When God Made You by Natalie Grant and Newsong. The words are, "When God made you, He must have been thinking about me" http://www.christianlyricsonline.com/artists/newsong/when-god-made-you.html.

It's a great sentimental thought, "you seem so perfect for me", along with all those wonderful phrases we use when we're in love. Really though!? Honestly, how vain is that? When God created you the thoughts that entertained him was not his love for the individual he in the moment was creating, but the person they would marry.
To think my creation was not out of God's love for me, but for someone else!? How worthless am I?!

0 comments: